XR Business Development Executive
KairosXW is looking for a Business Development Executive (BD Lead) with deep experience in training and education, and has experience selling AR/VR custom software training solutions. This role is vital in driving revenue, enterprise partnerships, and directly contributing to the growth and expansion of KairosXW.
As a BD Lead, you will execute inbound and outbound business development in response to marketing and PR programs, negotiate development opportunities and relationships, and build the future KXW BD team. Your primary focus will be generating XR training leads but you will have an opportunity to sell for the full KairosXW solution stack, which includes XR, AI, Blockchain, Desktop, and Mobile.
If you are passionate about building relationships and aligning opportunities in the professional learning and development space, and selling the future of education and training, we want to talk to you!
KXW provides best-in-class virtual reality training software for wind turbine technicians. KXW’s (Kairos x Wind) mission is to accelerate the adoption of wind energy. How? By building industry-leading interactive 3D training courses and helping wind turbine companies & training providers build the most sophisticated learning programs in the world. This not only accelerates the wind turbine tech training process and employment opportunities, but better prepares them for the field: higher confidence, fewer onsite mistakes, safer work environments.
By building VR and desktop 3D simulations, we use technology to scale apprenticeship-based experiential learning. We will partner with training providers- community colleges, training centers, and wind turbine companies- to deliver this training to their students and employees.
- Identify new prospects and generate business opportunities and growth
- Network and build relationships with target leads
- Pitch prospects remotely or in-person (you can determine how best to land deals)
- Organize prospects, track correspondences, and report progress to management
- Collaborate with the internal team to build presentation materials
- Acquire feedback from clients to guide our direction and focus our offerings
- Develop and qualify opportunities with large Fortune 1000 firms who can benefit from compressing the time from learning to execution, increase workplace productivity, and reduce the cost of corporate training to accelerate their businesses
- Identify prospects with tangible buying potential and authority
- Identify pain points in client training, and generate immersive solution ideas
- Elevate interest, curiosity and inspire prospective customers to learn more about XR for training
- Clearly and concisely communicate KXW’s value proposition, how KXW can solve the prospects business challenges, and potential cost savings
- Instill a positive impression of KairosXW to every prospective customer
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify, prioritize and target prospects
- Previous SDR experience, with a proven track record of driving revenue growth at a SaaS firm that is a leader in its category
- Expert phone, conversational, written and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable interfacing with senior decision makers
- Creative, innovative and entrepreneurial thinker who invents new processes to drive results, and fly higher than others thought possible
- Extreme focus, prioritization and disciplined time management
- Invests scarce time in the most valuable prospects
- Strong proficiency in applied use of CRM systems such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- Driven to succeed, team player who wants to build something important, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Dependable (punctual, able to meet deadlines)
- Demonstrated track record of being a quota-busting, over-achiever against defined sales metrics (top 10%)
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- Competitive and driven to win, with no ego
- Technical skill set and a desire to work in VR, emerging technologies, learning and development, with a startup mindset
- Knowledge of Unity tech stack and its capabilities
- Experience selling AR/VR/3D solutions for training and education
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter and problem solver who can work without supervision
- Passionate about emerging technologies and interactive solutions