VR/AR Training Manager
About this Role & You
KairosXW is looking for a training manager, with experience managing multiple AR/VR training products across different clients and industries.
Using your in-depth knowledge of learning management systems, KPIs, training data, and AR/VR learning experiences, you will help manage client training programs through their onboarding and XR adoption processes.
You will work alongside instructional designers to design and manage the perfect XR training solutions for KXW clients, in addition to working alongside client teams, designers, and developers to build and manage educational and training experiences across enterprise, from renewable energy to healthcare to AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction).
If you’re excited about the evolution of enterprise training and helping companies adopt XR to accelerate career mobility and job readiness, we want to talk to you!
This position is contract for hire, with full-time and part-time work available. Remote opportunities are also available.
KXW provides best-in-class virtual reality training software for wind turbine technicians. KXW’s (Kairos x Wind) mission is to accelerate the adoption of wind energy. How? By building industry-leading interactive 3D training courses and helping wind turbine companies & training providers build the most sophisticated learning programs in the world. This not only accelerates the wind turbine tech training process and employment opportunities, but better prepares them for the field: higher confidence, fewer onsite mistakes, safer work environments.
By building VR and desktop 3D simulations, we use technology to scale apprenticeship-based experiential learning. We will partner with training providers- community colleges, training centers, and wind turbine companies- to deliver this training to their students and employees.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results with custom AR/VR training solutions
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods, from mobile and desktop to XR.
- Effectively manage the training budget
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices
- Bachelors’ degree in Education, Organizational Development, Business or related field
- Relevant experience may be substituted, year-for-year, for academic achievement
- 5+ years of direct supervision experience—you can demonstrate exceptional past performance coaching and developing staff
- Outstanding communication skills. You’re an effective presenter with advanced listening and facilitation skills. You’re known for your tact, diplomacy and professionalism despite challenging and/or sensitive conversations
- Able to calculate figures and percentages, collect and analyze data, and evaluate ROI on training applications within different organizations across different enterprise industries
- You have a knack for resolving needs efficiently, utilizing problem-solving methods to assess and reach effective and efficient resolutions
- Deep passion for training and learning
- 1+ or more years managing multiple simultaneous learning projects or other efforts
- 1+ years of experience managing training teams and/or training programs
- 1+ years in instructional design
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) experience
- Certified Learning Professional
- Experience managing AR/VR training programs
- Experience with learning and content management systems and platforms
- Experience designing analytics systems to evaluate training efficacy
- Fast learner, and excited about new problems