About this Role & You
KairosXW is looking for a project manager, with experience managing multiple AR/VR training projects across different clients and industries.
As a Project Manager, you will work alongside training managers, Unity developers, instructional designers, UX designers, and other members of the team to ensure that all projects run smoothly. You will perform varied and complex duties and tasks that require independent judgment to drive projects in accordance with clients’ needs.
You will also work alongside client teams to build and manage educational and training projects across enterprise, from renewable energy to healthcare to AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction).
If you’re excited about the evolution of enterprise training and helping companies adopt XR to accelerate wind energy adoption, we want to talk to you!
This position is contract for hire, with full-time and part-time work available. Remote opportunities are also available.
KXW provides best-in-class virtual reality training software for wind turbine technicians. KXW’s (Kairos x Wind) mission is to accelerate the adoption of wind energy. How? By building industry-leading interactive 3D training courses and helping wind turbine companies & training providers build the most sophisticated learning programs in the world. This not only accelerates the wind turbine tech training process and employment opportunities, but better prepares them for the field: higher confidence, fewer onsite mistakes, safer work environments.
By building VR and desktop 3D simulations, we use technology to scale apprenticeship-based experiential learning. We will partner with training providers- community colleges, training centers, and wind turbine companies- to deliver this training to their students and employees.
- Manage project lifecycle of all assigned client accounts
- Keep projects organized and moving smoothly from start to finish to ensure successful completion
- Build and implement projects in accordance with clients’ needs
- Build accurate project plans with budget, schedules, resources, tasks, timelines, work scopes, and processes in mind
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key project stakeholders, including client teams, KXW managerial and directorial personnel, and project teams
- Manage scope, budget, risks, issues, staff, governance, quality control and all communication surrounding the projects you are assigned
- Estimate operations and logistics needs ahead of time
- Build and obtain approval on key agreements and outputs
- Execute project work plans and pivot where necessary to ensure adherence to clients’ needs and contractually agreed upon outcomes
- Review project financials and ensure accuracy in all financial reporting
- Control and review all team expenses to ensure alignment to project budgets
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Management or related field
- Relevant experience may be substituted, year-for-year, for academic achievement
- 5+ years of Project Management experience—you can demonstrate exceptional past performance managing projects, coordinating teams, and other planning-related duties
- 2+ years of direct supervision experience—you can demonstrate exceptional past performance coaching and developing staff
- 2+ years of client-facing experience
- Outstanding communication skills. You’re an effective presenter with advanced listening and facilitation skills. You’re known for your tact, diplomacy and professionalism despite challenging and/or sensitive conversations
- Able to calculate figures and percentages, collect and analyze data, and evaluate ROI on training applications within different organizations across different enterprise industries
- You have a knack for resolving needs efficiently, utilizing problem-solving methods to assess and reach effective and efficient resolutions
- Deep passion for training and learning
- 1+ or more years managing multiple simultaneous learning projects or other efforts
- 1+ years of experience managing training teams and/or training programs
- 1+ years in instructional design
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) experience
- Certified Learning Professional
- Experience managing AR/VR training programs
- Experience with learning and content management systems and platforms
- Experience designing analytics systems to evaluate training efficacy
- Fast learner, and excited about new problems